Please browse our open positions below.
1. Business Development Director
Digital marketing and technology services are two of the fastest growing business sectors today and we’re establishing our company as one of the leaders in the legal industry.
We are looking for a results driven, dedicated individual to drive our business growth.
If you’re an attorney not practicing or a one looking to leave the practice for something new, and you have sale experience, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are a growing company looking to scale our business development and sales.
As a Business Development Director, you would be responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through to close.
The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations.
This is an opportunity to unlock your earning potential by joining a rapidly growing technology company leading the way in the legal field.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
- Generate new business opportunities with law firms, including sole practitioners, small, medium, and large firms.
- Grow and establish client list through networking at associations, events, direct marketing and cold calling.
- Estimate the firm’s needs and goals.
- Represent LegalElite at various trade shows and events.
- Work on designing marketing campaign to target law firms in the area.
- Give presentations and pitches; prepare, submit, and review proposals.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, and discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Participate in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Top level commission structure. Commission grows as you sell more.
- Work from anywhere and have the option of coming into office anytime you want.
- Vast array of marketing resources and sales support at your disposal
To apply, please prepare a resume and click here to complete an online application.